GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
case of lockdown imposed by the govt of Pakistan due to the spread of Corona
virus, all classes will be shifted towards the online session, and in this case no
refund will be given to students who have opted for the physical session.
- FOCUS POINT only carry a forward fee to the next 6
month. In other words, the student must resume their course registered with FP in
next semester. In case students decide to discontinue their course, no refund
will be made and the account will be closed automatically.
- Regularity in classes are
mandatory, as cover-up classes cannot be arranged.
- If for any genuine reason (illness
etc.) a student has to miss 3 classes consecutively; he/she must inform
the FP management beforehand, so that handouts/notes can be kept aside,
and the course teacher could be informed.
- Un-informed and frequent absences
from classes will not entitle students to receive notes/handouts provided
in classes missed and can also lead to penalization.
- The tuition fee for the registered courses shall be paid within the due time period to validate the registration.
After payment, the fee will not be refunded irrespective of any reason. Setup holds the right to revise its policies related to fee in any course of time.
- If the fee is not paid, within the
prescribed time, the registration of the course(s) shall stand canceled.
- A student entered for a course or course is expected to attend all lectures, classes, and all other requirements given in each course for which he/she is registered. There shall be no relaxation in attendance requirements under any circumstances.
- In case the students remain absent
from the class for ten consecutive days without leave, his/her name shall
be removed from the register.
- The student will have to pay due respect to the teachers/staff and fellow students of the center. In the case of the defaulter, admission will be canceled and the fee will not be refunded.
- Students are allowed to enter our premises as per the schedule of their classes. Discipline and ethical conduct is expected from students within the building premises and while using elevators.
- In case of any damage or loss, the student concerned will be responsible for the payment of the damaged items
according to the market price plus fine to be decided by concerned
- The students are not allowed to
participate in politics, misconduct, and illegal activities.
- The students should have the habit
of seeing the notice board (STEP) regularly.
- Possession, carrying, or use of any The type of weapons is strictly prohibited in our premises.
- Students are permitted to freeze
their course, due to any circumstances, by providing a written or virtual
application on the prescribed form, within two weeks of commencing of
class or within one week of announcing of result (ICAP). However, a fee of
such students will not be refunded. Students have to resume their studies
in the following semester and students will be entitled to pay the difference of the current and previous semester fee (in which he/she was
enrolled at the time of freezing) if any, otherwise their names will be
struck off from the roll of such course.If the fee has not been increased, atleast Rs 500 will be charged to enable the course. Discounted students Fee will be transferred on same rule only. It means that they will have to pay the amount between discounted amount and current fee. In simpler words, their discount will be valid only for current attempt and not for subsequent attempt.
- In case of transferring of a fee to
any other course or to any other student, Fee of Rs 4000 will be charged
extra at the time of transferring plus difference between current and
previous session fee (in which student was enrolled), if any
- All lectures consisting of video,
audio, and pics of the board be it online or physical are the intellectual property of FOCUS POINT and are covered under copyright laws of Pakistan.
Not a single student has any right legally to share any lectures in any form without prior permission from the management of FOCUS POINT to any third party who is or not a student of FOCUS POINT. If any student found guilty of violating this rule, FOCUS POINT management reserves the right to dismiss students from the institute with immediate effect.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in
the lecture rooms, and offices.
- We are not responsible for any student's belongings (i.e. mobile, jewelry, books, stationery, etc.) if they get stolen, lost, or damaged. Please, take care of your things while within the campus.
- We aim to ensure that the building and premises, is clean and safe, and in good repair. We expect cordial and disciplinary behavior from your side within this campus and the building premises in general. Silence shall be observed while inside the building.
In case of any complaint, disciplinary action will be taken.
- Class timings or schedules will be decided with a mutual agreement between students and the course teacher.
Once the schedule is decided, changes or variations on student requests will not be entertained. Moreover, we will not take responsibility of time clashes with any other institution.
- No political or non-political situation can influence the decision taken by the academy. Every decision taken by the academy goes through the rigorous procedure defined by the committee of the academy. Every rule and decision is final and irrevocable.
- In the case of a writing skills course
(ICAP), please note that FOCUS POINT provides preparatory guidance to students to enable them to improve their writing skills. Neither is it a
registered tuition provider of ICAP nor will it provide any student with a
letter or certificate to validate his/her PCSC eligibility. moreover, writing skills course cannot be freezed or moved to another semester or transferred to any other student.
- We will inform and send you any
message, announcement, or information directly to your student portal
(step.focusspoint.com) and from these numbers and websites, if necessary.
- 0300-8222528 (Voice/WhatsApp)
- 0305-8222528 (Support-whats app)
- 021-37241161 (Voice)
- FOCUS POINT Domain name
- Through Step
Therefore, we will only be
responsible for any message or information, delivered to you from above given
numbers and websites and none other.
1. Pay on Campus: Pay at Focus Point between 5:00pm to 9:00pm OR
2. Payment method: evoucher.focusspoint.com
Print the voucher from above link and submit it to any HBL branch OR
3. You can directly transfer in the bank account by online method
For Online Transfer Using Internet Banking.
Account Title: FOCUS POINT
Account Number: 05267916761403
HBL Br. Code: 0526
IBAN Number: PK68HABB 0005267916761403
In the condition of direct transfer, don't forget to send a Screenshot or Snapshot of payment receipt via whats app on 0300 8222528. OR
4. You can also use EASY PAISA / JAZZ CASH account to submit the fee, Details are: 0321-9227475 - Muhammad Iqbal Bhabha OR
5. You can also pay using debit and credit card using our website FOCUS POINT and click course in which you want to enroll.